Shift light relays

Hi,

  Does anyone have an old shift light relay just sitting around that they'd
like to get rid of? I need one or two, don't really care if they work or
not, just as long as they are not physically mutilated. I would rather not
shell out however much it would cost for a new one, and seeing as how most
people(including myself) seem to remove them anyhow, I figure there should
be quite a few used ones floating around out there...

Thanks,
Brad