CV Question, Again!

Hey guys,
I KNOW this has been covered,
but I didn't pay attention 'cause it didn't portain to me at the time...

Who are the National Chains who carry the rebuilt axles with the
lifetime waranty?

I called Pepboys and they said that they couldn't get one for a Fox, and
that I should go to the dealer (yeah, right)
I called CarParts and they said 1 year warranty, $80 + $45 core, and Id
have to pay in full before they could order it...

Any suggestions? The Fox's CV has been clicking for a while, and my GF
just called up and said its gotten worse, its time to fix it!

I want the lifetime warranty, and I need it asap.

Thanks guys!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen

             NEW TOY!!!  1965 Jam Car Beetle: 'the bomb'