Thanks, Winter Tire Results

To: All the List Members who responded to my post.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

All of your replies meant a lot when I was looking to choose a winter tire.

I ended up buying Bridgestone Blizzaks MZ-02's, I know they might wear
sooner then the others brands.
But I want it to save my ass or atleast help me out when I needed it. They
sure did!

For all the North East list members can attest to that. We got more then 50
centimeters of snow this past weekend. It really started coming down hard
on Sat. evening... so I decided to get my first real test of the tires in.
They stopped amazing,... pretty straigth and predictable. Way better then
anything else I ever had. Anyways  ... after getting a feel for it me and
my friend went to find some empty parking lots... you can figure out the
rest....   = )

Winter Tire Reply Results

Blizzaks (old and new) 	7
Michelin Alpins		2