Re: LA Auto Show; 99.5 GTI VR6 GLX

Hey, Ive got a specific question.....

Will we able to get the 5" color LCD screen (used for radio, GPS,
etc....) shown in the Golf IV development guide (which i have.. not
giving up...). How about the VR5, the 1.4 16v, 1.8T? any of those motors
going to be available? Will we get the Synchro? and will VR6's be
available in 4 door GTi's like they are in Europe?

TIA

Pete

>Went to opening night of the LA Auto Show last night.  Very cool..
highly
>recommended if you're in the area.
>
>Non-VW content: new Honda S2000 was there.  Awesome car!  Honda was
telling
>people will sticker at about $30k.  There has been much speculation
about this
>as no pricing is actually announced.  At that price, it should compete
very
>favorably in its class.
>
>The Nissan Z-concept was supposed to be there, but wasn't - yet.  I
ASSume
>it will come later in the week.  There were concept cars ALL over the
place,
>more than I can ever remember seeing.
>
>VW content: no NB 1.8T in attendance, unfortunately.. I wanna check
that
>bad boy out.  But - everything else was there, including The A4 Jetta
GLX and