Re: Sacramento Meet Debriefing

On Sun, 3 Jan 1999 15:30:21 -0800 "David Ruby" <dbruby@ainet.com> writes:

>I had a great time at the Sacramento January 1st get together.  Thanks
>to all who showed up; it was cool to put cars and faces with names
>from the List.
>It is really fun to be part of a group of cool people, all of whom are
>in love with the same car as yourself.

me too! (heh!!)
I had a great time and hated having to leave to go visit family. ick. I
just cant wait for the pics to come back!

I loved the looks on some of your faces when I introduced myself, "Hi, im
Mike Potter"! I told him I did that and he got a big kick out of it.

Thanks to Mr. Ting for giving us a safe, happy place to meet at! (Oh
thanks for the Pale Ales too! YUMMY!) I had a great time visiting with
everybody and really look foreward to more of us hooking up for the ND
show next spring. Were gonna have one kick ass time!

>Hope everyone made it back home OK--especially Shawn and the Teulies =
>(going all the way back home to SoCal.
>
>Thanks Guys,
>Dave

Doug decided to do an oil change or something but thats his story to
tell. I have photo documentation which needs to be developed but when I
have it scanned, it will go someplace, maybe it should go on the
Scirocco.Org page in the "Storys" section or something? I dunno. Its a
great story and we had a great time doing it. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and