Re: 2.0's and motronics

Yup  a Company Called Jet Performance can reburn your ECU to your spec. . tell
them what you have done to the car and they'll remap your fuel and ignition
curves. .
Its about 250 to 260 and they need the ECU from the car for about two days. .
then its sent back . . all depending on what kinda mail you use you can have
your ecu back in 2 or three days. .
Don't know if its worth it. . I just want to find the system that would have
the neatest wire set up . . .
Well I'll get the number for jet for any one thats intrested. .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red