FS- Boge progas shocks, Stainless Techtonics Exhaust-

I have 4 brand new boge progas shocks still in the box for sale.  I also have
a 2'' Stainless steel Techtonics exhaust it has one resonator and a Ultra Flow
muffler that has never been used. The exhaust system itself is 1 year old and
in perfect condition.
I also have the Gaskets needed for the install and a hollowed out cat if you
want it.

T.T. Exhaust- 150.00
Boge Progas- 125.00

These parts are located in Newark, DE