Re: [Fwd: FS: NEW Kamei Spoiler for Scirocco-Mk1]

At 5:26 PM -0800 1/1/99, Kevin Collins wrote:
>>>From r.a.m.v.w.....
>
>KAMEI front spoiler for 78-81 Scirocco.  NEW, in original sealed plastic
>bag!  With stickers, full instructions, and complete hardware mounting
>kit. Serious Offers only.
>
>--
>        The Phat VW Rabbit Page
>  http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic
>  Wyatt Markus
>  mailto:volvoic@frontiernet.net
>  Phone: 716-229-2137

I live close to Wyatt, and have dealt with him face-to-face several
times in the past without much of a hassle. If anyone is interested
in what he's got, I could certainly act as a go between and do a
proper verification of what he's got.  I've got no stake in it
except my reputation... :-)

==Brett

 \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small."