Re: [Fwd: FS: NEW Kamei Spoiler for Scirocco-Mk1]

Just an FYI for anybody who might be thinking about these....   Wyatt
Markus (of the Phat Rabbit page) is the guy selling them...  I've only
dealt with him once, and was very unhappy.  I agreed to buy a Callaway
front stress/swaybar combo from him for $100, thinking it would go
nicely on my pickup.  I was assured it was in good shape and included
all hardware.  It arrives, missing some hardware (no big deal) but is
severely bent (imagine hooking a chain onto your lower stress bar and
yanking the car out of a snowbank or something...  exactly what this
looks like).  I contacted him about it and all I got for a reply was
"That's the way it came off my car."   Now, I can straighten it, repaint
it, and use it, but should I really have to for $100?  So beware...

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm