Re: NE Gathering

Hey Chris,
   I have been working on getting a north eastern VW fan club together
(Scirocco North East) for the last couple of months with my friend Mike.  We
would definitly be interested in attending and helping to organize a gathering
and we have the names of probably 20-30 other people in the area who might
also be interested.  We are in Maine in the Rockland area (about 2 hours north
of Portland) please e mail me and we'll see what we can do for this spring!

Josh Lukasik 88 16v soon to be 2.0 16v