wtb: MK1 rear bumper mounts

I need the little plastic insert thingy's that hold the sides of the rear
bumper cap to the sides of the car on my '81 S.  When I bought
my car, the driver side was already in need of one, but recently I
back my car into a telephone poll at night during the rain.
Fortunately all it did was break that piece.  But now both sides of
the bumper hang down in and look really cheesy.  Again, it's the
plastic brackets that slide on the inside of the rear bumper cap and
hold the sides of it to the rear of the car on an '81.  If any of you
have a parts car that might have those pieces intact, let me know.
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm