Re: Tech- City light wiring?

> How do i wire in city lights?  Can i just use the parking lights positive lead
> and use the car's body for the ground?

    Yes.  BTW, what color and what wattage are you using?

 Also i am replacing the low beam's
> with H4's what do i have to change in the stock wiring to get these to work?

    For the H4s, you must have your wiring in this order (looking into
the
  white plug with the wires going away from you):

      Left is hi (white wire)
      Top is low (yellow wire)
      Right is ground (brown wire)

    I would suggest wiring up relays if you havent already done so.
This way
   you get full voltage to the lights and it doesnt tax the switch.  I
noticed
   an increase of almost 2 amps for each H4 55/60 over the stock sealed
beam.
   HTH..