RE: Re: sick 'roc

Well here's an update/more info.

first off, injector seals are new, both cam timing and ignition timing
have been triple checked and are on the mark.

The problem is most noticable when driving, there is very little power.
It takes forever to get up to speed. Also is has a kind of "shuddering"
of the engine that is constant, rpm dependant, and more intense the more
torque I put to the wheels. It feels like a cylinder is missing/not
giving power.  At idle, this shudder is still there, but *barely*
noticable.

Furthermore, the exhaust is really stinky. Not sure if it's unburnt fuel
or oil, or what. And the  exhaust get hot really quick.

I am dropping it off at ND tonight, and hopefully they can figure it out.

I am fearing broken piston rings. Hoping otherwise. But well see.

Jonas

85 Sickrocco :-(