Re: PBR Metal master pad impression's

A1SCIROCCO@aol.com wrote:

> Are these pads any good?  Do they take awhile to warm up?
>
> Thanks, Matt
> 84 8v

I live in the seattle, wa area, it rains almost every day. I drive through
puddles on cold mornings and NEVER have any problems. Lots of people talk
badly about these pads but the seem to work great for me. I found if you hit
the wheels with a pressure washer they do take a few seconds to dry off.
Unless you plan on driving in 1 foot deep water I really don't think you'll
have any problems. Forodo should get together with a home loan re financing
company if you ask me, maybe you could just send them you first born, and an
arm for some pads, that should get me flamed! :-)

P.S. I understand the old you get what you pay for bit, I'll probably run
them eventually it's just they're twice as much as other premium brake pads.

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.