wanted: 16v rear brake calipers

The driver's side rear caliper froze on my car. Fortunately I noticed it
before it totally ruined my rotor. Anybody got a working one laying around
or know where to get a good deal on one? VW wants $340 smackers each for
these things!!!! I had no idea they were so expensive! I've got a request
into Mike Potter, but haven't heard from him yet, and if he still charges a
lot for them, I might prefer a used one, since I was supposed to spend this
money to get some euro bumpers from him (and they're MUCH more important
than brakes!)...

Neal