sunroof woes.

I bought my 85 8v with a busted sunroof... I had to tear out the
panel that is in the inside of the car to get to the bolts to get the
roof out and now I need several parts.  (the sunroof crank
wasn't turning jack crap.)

I would like to replace the interior panel that slides along with
the roof.  Does anyone know how much something like this
costs from the dealership?  Any idea of alternate sources if
the dealer wants to bend me over?
Does anyone have a crashed Scirocco that I can buy the
sunroof out of??  I need the cables/slider mechanisms also.

Thanks,
mark madison
85 8v Torn apart!