questions questions questions.

Nothing extremely technical, more of an advice issue.

I am currently stripping out my 85 8v and getting ready to prep
for paint.  I have a couple of questions for those of you who have
done this sort of thing.

I am going to tear out the carpet, as the sunroof was busted and
for the year the car sat at the previous owner's house, water sat
in the floorboard.  when you pull out he carpet, how do you remove
the sticky crap that holds the carpet in place?  Or does it not have
sticky crap under it?
Where should I look to find a good replacement, molded carpet
kit?

thanks,

Mark Madison
85 8v torn apart!