Re: Window leak veterans?

Duct tape is a good idea... thanks. It beats that shitty old plastic any
day. I have the sheet but it's cut in places.

I'll try to do the black-silicone-mold idea that was suggested and see
if it works for the window leaks.

--
Make sure your hatch isnt sitting too high, if so, adjust the rubber
dealies so it closes tighter.  HTH..

I forgot about that!!! I did tighten the bolt that holds the
trunk-openers but i completey forgot the rubber spacers... I hope it
doesn't rain too much tonite. How much rain did you get in vancouver
when you came over?

--
BTW, we were up in West and North Vancouver this Saturday.  I thought I
sent you email a while back saying you might be interested but then

Yeah you did, but like you said, I never heard back!!!! No worries, My
car was being redone anyways. I like the caravan shots, though... those
are dope. I bet you guys were pretty damn imposing passing slow-lane
traffic!!!

--
 Andr=E9
 Lime Green 79 Scirocco =A9