Re: Window leak veterans?

Oh my god, you have no idea. The difference was phenomenal. No rattles
anywhere (the entire car is padded) and the solid thud of the doors is
beautiful. Granted, a lot of blood was sprayed getting behind the sharp
metal frame, but if you can get thru that your doors with sound great.
The only problem I have now is the leaks coming in from the top, where
the window comes thru. BTW, I also used some other devices to stop door
rattles, including a paint can cap wrapped in foam between the
front-middle of the frame and the window track. This stopped 50% of the
rattles. Db must have gone up by 5 or 10 since I insulated my car.
Passengers are holding their ears when they get out.

Peace,
Pete