alignment

ok, i just changed my front struts, and now my car has a severe pull to the left (go figure). Is there an easy way to align it so it doesn't ruin my tires? I know i should take it in to get done...but im too cheap right now (I plan on getting it fixed right in the next couple of weeks).  Also, antone know where i can get a black left fender in the vegas/ so. calif area? I havent found one yet. TIA!

tony
battered and bruised '84 8v
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.