Re: Stainless brake lines

> Zach Vrooman wrote:
>
>  > anybody got these on their 'rocc? I'm debating putting these on this
>  > spring. Good? Bad? Iffy? Please advise. TIA

I've had SS brake lines on the front on my Scirocco for 17 years.  No
problems.  I use to live on the central coast of CA and now I'm in the SF bay
area.  Never had a problem with them, feels great.  I did put them on before
people were making real SS brake lines that fit our cars though.  I had to use
adapters to make them fit and they had to be wired in to the brackets since
the clips became useless.  I'm now going to change them for the clear rubber
coated SS lines since I'm changing my rear axle.  I think 22 years on the
factory rear lines is about time to consider a change.
My opinion, they are worth it.

-dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner.