Prelubrication

I was losing the faith there for awhile until I found this group, and
realized other people were into Sciroccos as well. The faith is
restored, the enthusiasm is back. Still I've forgotten many of the
things I was going to do about 8 years ago, maybe even longer than that.
So the thing that just came back was prelubrication. This always sounded
like a fantastic and wise thing to me. I can't stand to think of the
things going on just after a cold start up. Anybody out there have a
prelubrication system, and have any words of advice as concerns
installation? In the planning stage of restoration and augmentation. All
advice welcome.

JSJackson '85 Scirocco