Fwd: Re: Intermittent wipers?

>Another question - the dealer changed out my wiper switch a couple
>months ago and today I noticed I don't have intermittent wipers.
=A0I'd=

majordomo@scirocco.org=
>.
>

>---- End Original Message ----
>
>According to my Bentley the Intermittent control is in the relay and a
=
>jumper that is removed. You then take out a wedge that limits the stalk
=
>to go down to tne intermittent mode. This might have changed in later
ye=
>ars (I have an '81). HTH

Mark is correct, if there is a little plastic tab limiting stalk
movement -remove it (I would have the dealer do it since they installed
(screwed it up)it).

I had to do this on my 1975 Scirocco. BTW, all U.S. Sciroccos came with
intermittent wipers.

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S
1982 Scirocco