Window leak veterans?

If you live in Vancouver or Victoria, you know we've been getting pissed
on lately... anyways, my drivers' side "smoker's window" has developed a
leak. It's only noticeable if I spray it directly with a hose, but a
leak is a leak. It seems to be dripping in from underneath the window
somehow, through the black edging. What can I do to pinpoint the leak
and fix it?

Also, I just dynamatted both doors and put my new speakers in, but there
is a small hole at the ends of each window (at the bottom), where
there's a space between the glass and the frame (what the black spacer
strips don't cover). Water seeps in here constantly. What can I do
besides making longer spacer strips (I dont think I can!)

Finally, has anyone replaced the weather seal around the rear hatch
before? What does it involve and can it completely seal out air and
water if properly done? I have 2 big subs in the back who choose to use
the hatch as a blowhole.

Thanks
Pete Jacobsen
Silver 1980 Scirocco GTI