was: Passat Parts needed(Roc content included)

Yeah, ain't that cool. I want one so bad because they are so cool. Black please.
Thanks

Lets see if I get rid of the truck... Can I go rock crawlin' in the Passat, add
a lift kit? Wait, maybe when I have kids I can use them as an excuse to get the
wagon. Oh how I miss my squareback.

Enough

Scirocco content:

Tomorrow I put the 'rocco on the rack. New clutch (seals were/are leaking) w/
seals. New steering rack. New brake booster. New used dashboard. Total fluid
change. New tires (replacement Yoko AVS). Restablish wire connections. Ground,
ground ground. Clean ,clean, clean. Is there someting I missed? I'll keep you
informed of my progress, and yes questions, as long as they don't get nasty.

keep up the good work, couldn't do it without you all.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4