NONROC - Passat Parts needed.. yes, i'm finally gettin one!!!!

I am looking for all the same parts for my 90 Passat WGN too.
The trany is leaking and I think I may go for a stick. Once it
starts leaking your kinda screwwwwd. I should get the prices
on Friday. Good luck.
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v Passat WGN.

Message text written by INTERNET:Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com

SUPER special thanks to whoever posted that passat wagon for sale in
Indianapolis the other day(Brian Honhold?).  I'm supposed to go pick it up
Saturday morning.
Anywho, its got a bad automatic transmission and I intend to put a stick in
it.  I need everything from my shifting hand up to the transmission
including
whatever transmission mounts are necessary... and please dont' say I'm
going
to have to replace the steering rack(ugh).  Do I need different
driveaxles/cv's??? Also, i'll need the pedal assembly and cable. I could
even
be interested in a transmission but I do have a 9A that I could use. If
anybody has the stuff let me know what kind of a deal we can work out.
FREE
is even better!!!  TIA
Dan May
8716VScirocco
9116VPassatWagon(sooonerthanlater)
95.5Tacoma4x4(gone as soon as this passat is rockn)
<