Last day for custom floormats

Today is the last day to get in on the group purchase order that
I'm placing with RK Kustom for the custom Scirocco floormats.  If
anyone else is interested, please contact me right away.  More info
can be found if you were paying any attentional at all the first 4
times I posted it. :)  Otherwise, check out http://www.rkkustom.com,
bottom  left hand corner...click the scirocco logos.

I'll be getting back to everyone that has already responded so that I
can finalize your orders (colors, mat types, payments, and so on...)

I am also maintaining a list of people that are interested, but not
right now...I'll put you all in touch with eachother so that you can
make a discounted group purchase at a future date

Thanks!

==Brett