Sunny Day, everythings A O K [Scirocco content]

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad I found this list.

In 1996, when my 1980 Scircco S rustbucket was dead parked in front of
my house awaiting it's final disposition and I was borderline prozac
case considering giving up on having a real car (Scirocco) - I found
this list.

You can read all about my adventures on my (soon to be updated with new
pics!) web page.

In any case, the list has been and continues to be a source of knowledge
and inspiration to me. I look with extreme pride at our web site. I have
met personally and electronically some very good people [from all over
the world].

So . . . thanks to everyone for all the valuable input. Enough of my
"salvation story" - thanks!

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S
1982 Scirocco