Its a shame...

Listers...

Sorry for the blatent waste of your time, but I gotta say this.

I feel bad for you, Mr. Shawn Meeze. Its apparent that you have some
sort of insecurity problem. Look at the signature- the fastest, meanest,
bluest...whatever- Who are you impressing?

Its truly ashame that there has to be genuine assholes out there.
ESPECAILLY in a forum such as this. Shawn has many years and hours of
experience under his belt working on these cars, but yet he feels its
necessary to put down the people who don't have as much experience. I've
never recieved a response from Shawn that wasn't full of 'I'm smarter
than you.'   You ARE smarter than me in H20 VW knowledge. THAT is why I
ask the list my questions. You don't have to verbally beat people to
prove that you're better. When you share your knowledge on the list,
people will automatically respect you.

As for the Scirocco T-shirt bit... I ordered and sent my $$$ to Shawn in
August. AUGUST! Did I get a shirt? no. Did I get a refund? no. Did I get
an e-mail explaining what was up? Only after I sent him like 5 'what's
happening w/the shirts' messages.  the reply I got was INCREDABLY lame!
He actually told me that his DOG ate them!!! HAHAHA! OK, thinks I, I'll
give him the benifit of the doubt. Maybe he's got one of those giant
dogs that gets into everything. I let it slide. The  shirt should have
been made or the $$$ returned- plain and simple.
Then, to top it off, I get this...
*****************
>BTW- where's my T-shirt I ordered 6 months ago?

You wont be getting a shirt. You will get a full refund, you Don't
deserve to wear a Scirocco t-shirt.
Everybody else's shirts are scheduled to be printed mid march, maybe
sooner.

Were thru dude.
*****************

WHO THE FUCK DIED AND LEFT YOU KING?

I don't Deserve to wear YOUR shirt? Holy shit. There we go again with
the insecurities again... the fastest, cleanest meanest shirts in san
diego! phew!

Believe it or not, this all started with me asking a question about a
headgasket. Im sure if you poll the entire membership of Scirocco-L,
you'll find that not everyone has done a head gasket. I come from a
air-cooled background. this is the first H20 car I've really dug into.

This is the funniest:
**********************
Where was the beating? You want a beating, ok fine, fuck you. Get help
from somebody who gives a fuck about you or your car. Hows that?
**********************
...a classy guy, that Shawn.

Shawn. Sorry you've got to have this giant chip on your shoulder, you DO
know a lot about these cars, and it would have been good to learn from
you. Its ashame that the list has to listen to you pat yourself on the
back to get any info, tho...

Please feel free to use the delete key when you see my name, I'll be
sure to do the same.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop