Re: Fwd: Re: 2.0 Conversion questions (A1)

Why bother using the VW head?  Assuming we are talking about the same
engine, I've used the complete AUDI engine, i.e. block, head & inlet
manifold and retained my original CIS setup.  The donor car was a '92
audi '80 2.0E (CIS-E), engine code AAD.
I've had a few problems getting the fuelling right and there was the
slight problem of where to put the warm-up regulator but other than that
it was pretty straightforward.  BTW, the audi intermediate shaft can be
easily modified to use the VW distributor.

HTH

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8