West Coast Metric

Hey All,
	I am relatively new to the list and this is my first post (Hoooray)!
I am the proud owner of an 88' 16v.  I am a religious reader of the list-
much to the detriment of my poor job (hee-hee).  You guys have inspired my
already pulsating urge to highly modify my currently stock 'roc.  I find the
list a wealth of information (use -ful and -less) as well as an unquenchable
fount of entertainment and witty (or not) humor!
	annnnnnyway.........   Does anyone know of another company that
stocks the kind of Scirocco parts that West Coast Metro used to (trim
pieces, rubber door/window seals, misc. restoration parts).  It seems that
they have abandoned us water-heads.  Thanks in advance, fellow cool-ass
Scirocco drivers.

Jason Bianchi ......................NC
88' Red 16v Scirocco ~210k mi.
86' Black 16v Scirocco ~109k mi. (parts car)