Re: Hesitation (somewhat long)

	From the front of the car looking back:  The oxygen sensor is on
the back side of the exhaust manifold going down.  You can not see it from
the top, but from the passenger side I believe you can.  Just reach your
hand down under there you will find it.  Translation:  It is in the most
difficult spot possible to replace (IMHO).  Have fun.  You can always
follow the wire down if the reach around procedure fails.

Matt