Re: Hesitation (somewhat long)

>Hey now, don't be making me look bad!!!  We did have it running pretty
>well before you left on Saturday, right?

Hehe - I thought about that after I posted - it *does* make you look
bad.  Sorry.  Yes, for the record, the car was running fine when we
left, but started running crappy again the next morning.

Where the &@#(*&@#(@! is the oxygen sensor?!  I thought it was on the
passenger side of the exhaust manifold, but I don't even see a hole for
it.  But then again, I only looked *very* briefly before heading for
lunch, and it has NOT been a good day at work.  Guess I'll investigate
after I get home and take a couple Advil.

*sigh*

Daun