Re: Common Leak on passengers side?

At 02:13 PM 2/18/99 , Jared Erlandson wrote:
>Howdy guys, I know this post has gone around but would somebody mind
>filling me in on the infamous leak on the passengers side?
>Is it usually the a/c unit?  What kind of fix?
>
>Thanks in advance, a friend who isn't online just bought a rocco, and
>asked if I knew why it would be leaking there.

Mine leaked in 2 spots-- The first (and more minor) was the passenger side
door (the plastic vapor guard had been ripped), and the second leak (the
big one) was from the HVAC air intake under the hood.  I sealed it with
silicone and it's been fine.

I still, however, get water on the passenger side floor in hard, prolonged
rain... I'm thinking maybe the seal for the rear 3/4 window?

	Jason