[Tech,Electric] Fusebox definition!

Hey, many of you have got this and that manual, could somebody help me with
fuseboxes fuses meanings eg. : First fuse is for break lights, Second fuse
is for something else, Third fuse is there for an unknown reason, and so
on...

It very fustrating for me to recheck all fuses when something dies in my
electrical system, so is there someone with the right manual?

My car is European '84 SII GTX 8v (Not GTI like i have been telling you all
the time! :) ). Do I need to give you VIN also or what?

Lauri!
'84 Scirocco GTX(I)?! Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!