Re: [Funky tech] Lighting: 5th relay?

> now if you want the circuit to only work if you're in HIGH beams.. so that there
> is now way you can accidentally turn all your lights on while working with
> low beams on.  you'd have to put a fifth relay in the circuit... that

    You can get around the relay by jumpering Wht/blk on 56 with Yellow
on 56b.  This keeps the lows on regardless of where the highbeam flasher
switch is positioned.  Add a toggle switch and VOILA, you can turn the
lows on or off with the highbeams.  This is assuming your 16v uses the
same color and code as my Mk1, which I will find out tonight for sure.
HTH...