Re: [Funky tech] Lighting: 5th relay?

Yah, I know what you want.. you want every bulb burning at the
same time.

okay.. now in the low position you have two relays activated.
forget about the bulbs for now.. we know they are burning
now in the high position you have two different relays activated

now if you were to: in theory now.. I know that this is NOT what you want...
if you put a wire from the contact that activates the relay..
to the other set.. say tie both beams in together.. you'd end
up with a set relays that activate all at the same time..
now if you put a switch in that line.. you'd be able to control each
set separately.. now this is what I think you're thinking about
you want the option of:
high beams..
low beams..
and all beams..

now.. if you tie the trigger circuits together via a switch...

that switch off AND
low beams on...  low beams
high beams on... high beams..

that switch ON..
both high and low beams are on.
(regardless if whether you have high beams switched on or low beams...)

now if you want the circuit to only work if you're in HIGH beams.. so that
there
is now way you can accidentally turn all your lights on while working with
low beams on.
you'd have to put a fifth relay in the circuit... that

nevermind... here's what i think you should do...

if you don't do it this way.. you will have a toggle switch that regardless
of
whether the highs are on .. or its the lows that are on... all will come on
when
the switch is on....

my way.. you'll get all on.. only if the switch is on AND the high beams are
selected.

Mark