Re: [tech] [gas tank] pre-transfer pump tanks [FI]

I suppose the mileage you'll get from cleaning injectors depends on
what's causing the problem: if they are worn or the debris is too big to
be broken down by the ultrasonic then it will be a waste of time.  It
also depends a lot on how much you are going to be charged to get them
cleaned.
I haven't had my own injectors cleaned like this but,  as I mentioned,
my friend with the VR6 conversion had his done,  with pretty good
results. One point to note tho' is that the donor car had done < 10,000
miles and the injectors are the more expensive electronic ones so there
was good reason to suppose that they would clean OK.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

majordomo@scirocco.org.