Re: [Funky tech] Lighting: 5th relay?

My point of view is that adding a switch, relay and in-line fuse
holders may not be necessary.  Once you see your high beams on with the
low beams you may decide to keep it on there permanently.  Hence, the
switch and relay are not needed.  If you think you will be holding off
on using your lows with your highs then the switch may be a good option,
seeing as you can keep it in the on position and get the lows on all the
time, or turn it off if you dont want the lows.  I am betting once you
see your lows on with the highs you will like it so much it will be a
permanent fixture, twas with me =p  Anyways, so far so good...

> Well,  I paid only $1.89 for the relay and I have it 95% installed.  So, if
> I may, if you'd be so kind, would my method work with the 5th relay or
> not?!??

    The relay method will work.  Everything is good, but why run power
through that relay (5th relay) when you can use a smaller 5 amp fuse and
instead of running the output of the 5th relay to the low beam wires,
why not run it to the trigger of the 2 other low beam relays and let
them handle the current.  Just a thought.  Either way will work tho...