Re: [Funky tech] Lighting: 5th relay?

Let me digest this.   Here goes...

>Rather than putting in a relay, why not just have the lows on with
>the highs at all times?
I don't want that much light all at once.  I want it as an option.  Also a
conversational piece when driving in pitch black , then all of a
sudden..."look, on the road...more light"

>why not run a jumper wire from the battery, or any positive source
>connected, to a switch, etc, etc....No need to add 5th relay!  Much
>easier, and cheaper too! =p
Well,  I paid only $1.89 for the relay and I have it 95% installed.  So, if
I may, if you'd be so kind, would my method work with the 5th relay or
not?!??  Here's the original message just in case you want it. TIA
Rich Z