Front end/hood bra? Conclusion!

It seems the majority is against the bra.
However... He gave it to me for free.  Just ...gave it to me.

There are a few people I have in mind, but
If anyone wants it, you may have it.  No catches.  I got it for free, just
passing it on.  If you're into this sort of thing, the condition is good.
If no one wants, into the garbage it goes.

Let me know, I'm in NYC.  It is black leather, covers the whole bumper and
the front of the hood.

I'll kick myself if I break a euro light with road stuff on the convoy to
Cincy on May 9 weekend  :)

Peace
Rich Z
NYC 88 16V