    From: Mark Madison <markie@proaxis.com>
    To: Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
    Date: Tuesday, February 16, 1999 2:36 AM
    Subject: The Big Question: European Bumpers

    Okay, from reading various other messages I'm fairly confused.

    Now, how hard is it to get Eurpean bumpers for my 85 8v?
    How much am I gonna look to spend for these treats?
    Where can I find them?

    I know its probably not "easy" to get them, but not impossible.
    Where do I go about getting them?

    I asked before about different quality Euro Bumpers but never
    got a response on where and how much they were.

    Thanks for all the help.

    mark madison

    85 8v Scirocco
    85 Golf GTI