Re: Water Pump Questions

> Keith Davenport wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
> I had an experiance this weekend on the water pump set up and I need
> some help.
>
> I had taken the A/C off of my car and the water pump that I have does
> not line up with the crank and Alt pulley. Now I have a waterpump that
> was off of my 77 Rocco and It lines up, but come to find out it leaks
> out of the weep hole. Now I'm in a bind. CAN someone help me.
>
> TIA
> Keith 84 Rocco ( I do play well with others)

Dr. FrankenBerk, back from sabbatical, to the rescue-

It's time to swap some parts here. You will need to pull the offset
pulley off the 'leaky but fits right' waterpump and fit it to the 'works
but don't line up anymore' waterpump.

Push comes to shove, I hear the Potterman has the right pulley, perhaps
ala carte'.

Tip on how to loosen the bolts; slip a very large screwdriver between
two of the bolts as you crank on the third one. Once it's loose, rotate
to the next, leaving the loosened bolt inplace to leverage off of. Once
all three are unstuck then plug n' play.

hth,
TBerk