Re: 2.0 Conversion questions (A1)

Date:          Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:23:10 -0800
From:          toby yurko <gbvwxtc@city-net.com>
To:            Anthony Pelletier <apelle62@MAIL.CAPS.MAINE.EDU>
Cc:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject:       Re: 2.0 Conversion questions (A1)

Is this the audi 80 2.0 that we are talking  about.  I am sure that
the oil passages line up at least on the 8v hydrolic head.  I watched
my friend(who works at the dealer) do this to his 86 gti.  worked
good.  I didn't realize that there was a difference in the oil
passages between the hydrolic and solid lifter heads

 Tony

this may not be correct, but I believe that the oil pathways do NOT match up either,
and they definately do not with a 16v head.