Re: front end/hood bra? opinions??

Ok...I'll throw in my two cents.....bras I think look ok, sometimes good
depending on the car, but the realities of what it does to your
paint/sheet metal (increases rust potential) make me shy away from them.
What I will put on my car is what has been called "Clear Bra"..it's
basically a clear teflon? plastic? coating that is baked onto the
paint....very unnoticable, very functional, non of the traditional bra
drawbacks.

Eric