my motor

i know you guys are probably sick of all my annoying questions and
parts  listing but here is an update on my situation  here goes i think
i am going to trade both of my wrecked car(82 cab and the 84 Gti) to get
a 16vbig valve head and then i am going to trade my SS exhaust for a
special TT race header (when tested shaved .4 sec of 1/4 mile) and
installation.  iam still thining about cams i was probably going with
the shrick268's
lets hope it all works out. if oyu guys got any input on the cam issue i
would greatly appreciate it
jonas miller