Re: Advice: Upside-down motor mount

Neal Tovsen wrote:

> I finally got my passenger-side motor mount out
<snip>
< and took it to the dealer to have the new insert
> pressed. But, of course, they put it in upside down.

<snipp II>
> Neal (ya, ya, hindsight is 20/20...)

- Yes, You should have gotten the pre pressed Passenger mount from the
Potters in the 1st place. :P

- No, you shouldn't have to eat the cost of a new one.

- Yes, they should be able to press the new one out and repress it back
in, the old one is shot anyway and usually is stuck in place (making it
worthwhile to cut it out), but the new one hasn't had a chance to 'bond'
with the bracket yet.

Return, allow them to save face by making it right. Only _after_ they
are gracious and fix you up would you offer to cover the cost and they
_should_ decline.

Consider a good attitude on your part will make it easier for them to do
the right thing.

Thems me thinks,
GL- TBerk