Re: front end/hood bra? opinions??

I would use a bra for only one thing...long trips.  Having one on the
car for long periods of time, like someone else said, results in the
rest of the car fading quicker than the part that's covered.

If you do decide to get one, you have to AT LEAST take it off once a
week and wash under it otherwise a line will form where the bra ends and
of course all the crap that gets trapped in there isn't good for the
paint underneath.  Another piece of advice if you get one..do NOT get a
LeBra.  They are biggest pieces of %$#@.  I had a factory bra on a 94
Golf that was a great fit.  I had a LeBra on an 86 Scirocco about 7
years ago (wow had to think about that one) and it was a terrible fit
and the side pieces were 4 inch wide strips of cloth.  Very weak.  I
hear Wolf makes a good fitting bra (hehe), but I don't have any personal
experience with them, so I can't say for sure.

IMO, bras aren't worth the money unless you go on a lot of long trips,
where you can take the thing off after the trip.

-Mike
88 Scirocco 16V
87 Cabbie