Re: Electronics/for euro lights

In a message dated 2/14/99 11:29:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, emt@imcnyc.com
writes:

<< Let's clarify.  On the back of the the H4 bulb are 3 male connects, which
 are wider, and are not compatible with  "regular" female disconnects because
 they are narrower. >>
Not on my car.... and my wiring is original.  I just pulled them out of the
original white connector thing (u do this with a SMALL screwdriver wedged into
the plug and then pull the wire out).  I guess we're not on the same page.
Then I put the wires into the white connector thing in the order I wanted them
in and waaalaaa they plug in just fine.  I wonder if this is a 8V vs 16V
wiring issue or maybe its a yearmodel thing?  I do remember looking at the
connectors thinking that they were not going to fit but they did just fine.
Dan May
8716Vscirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87