Re: Electronics/for euro lights

My comment at the bottom... Please read, I have questions
><< The H4 bulbs require a larger size female disconnect.  I didn't see them
in
> Radio Shack.  But I will try Adirondack and Potterman.
> Peace
> Rich Z
> NYC 88 16V >>
>I just wired mine 2 weeks ago... I used the stock connectors.  nothing had
>be larger.  Watchu talkin bout willis... i mean rich???
>Dan May
>8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4

Let's clarify.  On the back of the the H4 bulb are 3 male connects, which
are wider, and are not compatible with  "regular" female disconnects because
they are narrower.  Example:  a Bosch relay or a 6x9 speaker has "regular"
sized male ends  that accept regular female disconnects.  You can not use
this same width female disconnect  on the H4 bulb's wider male connects.
The list says...The "original" white tabs that connect to the original
headlights can be undone, removed, re-used, and re-wired to new wire to
connect  directly to the new E-code H4 bulbs.   Just remember which contact
connects where.
Are we on the same page now.  2 questions:
1- Where can we buy these wider female disconnects? (preferred!)
2- How do you re-use the original white tab thingy for the new wirng job.
This may be overkill...but I will have
4 Bosch relays
4 in-line blade fuse holders with 15Amps in each
all with...10gauge wire.
I'm doing it once,  doing it right, no one is going to be looking in there,
and running as many wires from contact to contact without splicing into it.
By golly, I think I've got it.
Rich Z